Buy The Best Gift in the Universe – Name a Star
By choosing our Traditional Star offer, you can name a real star in space! Even better, the star you name is one which can be seen anywhere on Earth, at any time of the year. Your star will always be with you!
The Stars of Zodiac
Buying a star in a constellation is an excellent option when it comes to naming a twinkling distant sun. Constellations are always much easier to remember and find, so choose your favorite star sign and name a part of the Zodiac.
A binary star — or a double star — is a system of two gravitationally-connected stars orbiting around their common center of mass. Double stars are a great choice if you want to name a star for two people, and even better for celebrating people who have a special connection.
Custom Star Map
Do you remember that magical evening when your heart skipped a beat and you wanted the moment to last forever? Now you can – make a custom star map that reflects the exact star alignment of the night. All you have to do is add the location and time of the special event.
Why Buy a Star in the Sky?
There are not so many “eternal gifts” in our world, and among these, the beauty of the starlight is in no way inferior to that of diamonds. They have been admired for millennia – people have watched the stars since the very beginning of civilization. Beautiful and bright, cold and inextinguishable, they are in many ways mysteries of the universe that will continue to cause admiration and curiosity for many generations to come. As a child, each of us searched in the stars for something that we could not find on Earth. Finally, one philosopher asked the question: “ Are we people because we are looking at the stars? Or are we looking at the stars because we are people? “.
Why Should You Dedicate a Star to Someone?
Those days it is really hard to surprise someone with an original gift. Every year we give each other the same old material possessions that often end up unwanted, damaged or lost. Eventually, we lose interest in such gifts and they gather dust on the shelves in homes around the world. By naming a star for someone dear to you will always is something that will always make them feel special. Their names will forever remain in the sky along with the pure light of the heavenly bodies.
How to Name a Star?
- Choose between standard, zodiac and binary stars.
- Indicate the name of the recipient and choose the type of star certificate.
- Select the brightness of the star you would like to name and add a personal message.
- Choose a delivery option for your gift package and complete the purchase.
How Much Does it Cost to Buy a Star
The cost of buying a star depends on several factors. First, the package you choose plays a role, since there are traditional, Zodiac and binary stars available. Each of these packages has its own set of characteristics. Secondly, it also depends on the brightness of the star. Some of the stars can be seen without the help of instruments like telescopes, thanks to their bright light and comparative closeness. And finally, the
costs may also vary depending on the method and speed of delivery you choose.
How to Choose a Perfect Star Gift?
There are a couple of points to consider before choosing a star. You need to take into account the small details to make the gift more personalized.
1) When you name a star for someone, you can always personalize it. To do this, you need to choose a star of the zodiac, which provides the ability to specify a constellation.
2) When assigning one star to two people, it is reasonable to choose a binary star. Since the double system is a rotating star around each other, this is perfect for couples, brothers, and sisters.
3) If you purchase a star and join Star Registry you need to consider the location of the recipient. If a person observes a star without a large message, it is enough to choose traditional star gift pack, and if a person looks at a star from a metropolis where the lighting is very heavy, you must consider buying a very bright star.